A specially designed programme for you to develop your career in Banking and Finance Analytics using various tools & technologies
The Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) has launched the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Analytics programme at the BSDM campus in Rajpur, Kolkata. The special two years programme has been developed to equip young graduates for positions in the banking and financial sectors.
Data analytics is an essential tool in the finance industry, helping professionals to make more informed decisions based on insights derived from data and enabling them to reduce risk and improve their overall performance.
In the present scenario, Finance Analytics jobs are in great demand. As a data Analyst, your prime responsibility will be developing and implementing complex statistical models and algorithms to analyse the data, be it risk management, investment analysis, financial reporting, customer insights, compliance or fraud detection etc. It’s a challenging task to work with a large amount of data to identify patterns and trends and use machine learning techniques to develop predictive models.
- The Diploma will be conferred by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal.
- The programme is designed and conceptualised by eminent educationists and experts from the banking & financial service sectors.
- Impart a wide depth of knowledge and data-driven skills in banking & financial management, data science & data analysis
- Lectures by eminent faculty members
- 100% assured internship and placement assistance
- Two-year full-time post-graduate diploma with four semesters in the complete programme, commencing in the month of July every year.
- A specially designed programme for young aspirants to train them in banking and finance by the application of data analytics using various tools and technologies to collect, process, and analyze data.
- Impart a wide depth of data-driven insights that the aspirants can leverage while working in roles in data science, data analysis, financial management, and a variety of analytical tasks to inform investment strategy, make investment decisions and business risk analysis for their company or clients.
- Develop young talent who can start delivering efficiency from day one.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible,
- Aged between 21 and 29 years at the time of application,
- Graduates from disciplines i.e. B.Sc in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry (with Math/ Physics subjects), Economics, BCA and B.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology
- The selection process comprises an online application, a written test and personal interviews. Only selected candidates will be admitted to the Programme.
- The selection of candidates for the programme is at the sole discretion of the management of the BSDM.
- The Programme will be of a 2-year duration comprising 4 Semesters (a six-month period for each semester).
- First 3 Semesters of in-campus training at BSDM, Rajpur, Kolkata.
- 4th Semester would be devoted to industrial projects/ internships
Course Fees & Accommodation with food:
- The Total Course Fee: INR 4,80,000/- (plus taxes as applicable). The course fee is payable in advance, in two instalments, at the beginning of 1st Semester and 3rd Semester.
- The detailed course fee will be made available during the admission process.
- Accommodation & Food (Optional): A furnished airconditioned twin-sharing basis accommodation with food is available at an additional cost. Interested candidates may opt for the same at the time of admission.
Applicants are can reach out with their curriculum vitae to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org