A Course steering you to a Career in Banking and Finance
Next Gen Banker’s Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance is an advanced course for graduates who aspire to make a management and operations career in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance sector that comprise the BFSI industry. The course has been designed by industry experts recognising the need for specialised post graduate career oriented courses for India’s youth and emerging need for skilled human resources in BFSI industry.
- The course is affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal.
- Faculty comprise experts from BFSI in full time and visiting capacities.
- 100 percent placement achieved in last 10 batches across India.
- One-year full-time residential course at Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) at its campus in Rajpur, Kolkata.
One-year post-graduate diploma with two sessions in a year, commencing in the months of January and July.
- Young aspiring post-graduates hone their skills in sales and management of banking, financial services and insurance operations;
- Impart functional knowledge and skill to enable aspirants to become successful in the BFSI industry,
- Provide the BFSI industry with young talent who can start early, achieve fast and grow through efficiently right from day-one.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible,
- Aged between 21 and 27 years at the time of application,
- Graduates from any discipline, with a First Class in at least 2 of the final 3 examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, and Graduation).
The selection process comprises online & offline application, course counselling, aptitude test and personal interviews. Details will be shared over email and phone after contact/ application.
- Includes ten months of classroom training and a two-months internship with reputed Banks or Financial Institutions,
- Course is built around banking, finance and insurance management sales operations such as regulatory requirements, laws, processes, products and services, marketing, management of human resources besides economics, finance and accounting.
- Course fee of INR 3, 54,000/- (plus taxes as applicable) to cover food and accommodation during the period of classroom training. Course fee is accepted only in advance during admission.
- Registration fee of INR 1, 00,000 at the time of admission (non-refundable).
Every student is eligible to a monthly stipend respectively of INR 4,000/- per month during 10 months of classroom interaction and INR 10,000/- per month during 2 months of internship.
Applicants are can reach out with their curriculum vitae to the email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org