A Course Steering You to a Career in Banking and Finance:
Next Gen Banker’s Post Graduate Diploma Course in Banking & Finance is an advanced course for young graduates who aspire to make a career in the Banking sector, Non-bank Financial Institutions, Financial Services, and Insurance sectors. The course has been designed by industry experts recognising the need for specialised postgraduate career-oriented courses for India’s youth and the emerging need for skilled human resources in the banking & financial sectors.
- The course is affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), West Bengal (erstwhile WBUT).
- Faculty comprises experts from banking and financial sectors in full-time/ part-time and visiting capacities.
- 100 percent placement achieved in the last 14 batches.
- One-year full-time residential course at Bandhan School of Development Management (BSDM) at its campus in Rajpur, Kolkata.
- BSDM has tied up with the banks to avail education loan facility.
One-year post-graduate diploma with two sessions in a year, commencing in the month of January and July every year.
- Young aspiring post-graduates hone their skills in banking, financial services and insurance sectors,
- Impart functional knowledge and skills to enable aspirants to become successful in the banking and financial industry,
- Provide the banking and financial industry with young talent who can start early, achieve fast, and grow efficiently right from day one.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible,
- Aged between 21 and 27 years at the time of application,
- Graduates from any discipline, with a First Class in at least 2 of the final 3 examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, and Graduation).
The selection process comprises online and offline applications, course counselling, aptitude test, and personal interviews. Details will be shared over email and phone after contact/ application.
- Includes ten months of classroom training and a two-month internship with reputed Banks or Financial Institutions,
- The course is built around banking, finance, insurance management, sales operations such as regulatory requirements, laws, processes, products and services, marketing, and management of human resources & behavioral science besides economics, finance, and accounting.
- Course fee of INR 3,54,000/- (plus taxes as applicable) with food and accommodation during the period of classroom training. The course fee is accepted only in advance during admission.
- Registration fee of INR 67,720/- at the time of admission (non-refundable).
Applicants can reach out with their curriculum vitae to Email ID: email@example.com